The Collaborative for Educational Services is seeking one outstanding individual to join its CES leadership team in the role of Coordinator of Student Services and Postsecondary Programming for the Department of Youth Services Initiative. We are looking for an experienced leader that will provide statewide leadership in the development and oversight of the postsecondary initiative and related student support services across the continuum of DYS care through to discharge.
This administrator will possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from accredited College or University in related field (i.e. education, social worker, guidance counselor, or psychologist)
- Valid Massachusetts Administrator license
- Demonstrated experience working with youth with disabilities, youth placed at risk, and diverse populations
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking and technology)
- Able and willing to travel throughout Massachusetts, including valid drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
We are looking for the specific following Strengths of Practice:
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Knowledge of adult and adolescent learning concept
- Strong project management and leadership skills in developing and organizing high quality, individualized and authentic postsecondary programming for student
- Applied understanding of positive youth development and cultural responsiveness
Who We Are: A community of innovative and effective professionals dedicated to providing personalized instruction and support for DYS educators and youth. We know that everyone is a learner, and we strive to create environments in which every learner can flourish. We know how to reach, inspire, support, and educate children, youth and adults, and we help others to do the same.
We value: Quality and excellence, innovation, creativity and vision, inclusiveness
Working Conditions: Employees expected to follow CES Workplace Safety Standards and DYS Workplace Safety Standards and required COVID-19 prevention and mitigation protocols. Expectations require wearing a mask, using gloves when cleaning, attention to social distancing guidelines, and complying with hygiene standards
Salary Range: $80,000 – $90,000 comensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit www.collaborative.org.