Website Collaborative for Educational Services
Everyone is a learner!
The Collaborative for Educational Services (CES) is seeking an Assistant Regional Education Coordinator to help lead small schools serving youth placed in residential facilities run by the Department of Youth Services (DYS) in Western Massachusetts. This is an opportunity to contribute to creating access to high-quality education and employment opportunities for youth in the care and custody of DYS.
Who We Are: Dedicated and collaborative teams of educators who put Social Justice and Equity work at the center of their mission. We understand that all forms of oppression are damaging. We engage in our work pro-actively and purposefully, with the intent of positive outcomes.
We value: Quality and excellence, innovation, creativity and vision, inclusiveness, equity and diversity and collaboration with others. Creating a community of care is a foundational to the work we do… together!
We hope that you will join us in this work!
This is you:
- You are a mission driven educational administrator, who is committed to the provision of high quality, personalized, college and career ready education for students.
- An innovative leader who values professionalism, culturally responsive teaching and positive youth development.
- You have proven supervisory experience, and hold a current Massachusetts’s administrator’s license.
- You recognize that addressing societal oppression and inequities requires ongoing education and a commitment to allyship.
Highlights of What You Will Do:
- Help equip an especially vulnerable population of young people with the tools they need to see their world, and themselves, in a new light. which allows them to realize their own potential and possibilities
- Through ongoing leadership, provide support to CES teachers as they deliver cutting-edge and culturally responsive instruction, which builds on student strengths.
- Collaborate with other educators dedicated to improving life outcomes for highly vulnerable youth.
To apply for this job please visit www.collaborative.org.