IDEAS, a new program of M.A.S.S., has been providing professional learning opportunities for educational institutions and other organizations for more than thirty years. We offer a variety of services, including graduate-level courses and focused seminars, that help your community develop anti-racist practices that collectively work to dismantle systems of oppression. Wherever your organization is in its journey toward true equity, IDEAS can support you!
Programs and Services
- Professional learning opportunities in cultural proficiency to support equity and success for all students
- Student Leadership Conferences for middle and high school students to help shape diversity initiatives
- Consultation about curriculum and developing culturally proficient classrooms and schools
- Customized professional development workshops
- Affinity Group meetings for educators of color
- Ongoing Book Group discussions on topics of equity, race and teaching practices
- Tenacity Challenge: Academic Scholarship Competition for Latino and African-American students
Acknowledging Tribal Land
We acknowledge the indigenous people who first occupied all of what is now called North & South America. Some still live on their original land, some were relocated, some were enslaved across the ocean, and many, if not all, were victims of genocide.
Curious about tribal land acknowledgments? Learn more here.