Nashoba Regional School District
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
The Mission of the Nashoba Regional School District is to educate all students to their fullest potential in a safe, caring environment to become critical, creative, reflective thinkers and positive contributors to the global community.
District at a Glance:
- Student enrollment 2020-21: 3,107 (preK-12)
- Budget FY21: $59,222,941
The PreK-12 Nashoba Regional School District includes students from the towns of Bolton, Lancaster, and Stow. The three picturesque and attractive communities are located 20 miles northeast of Worcester, and 40 miles west of Boston, with easy access off Interstates 495 and 190. The area maintains its rural character with working farms and commercial apple orchards. The area is also home to many excellent golf courses, both public and private. Parents in the district value and support their children’s education. The residents of the three communities are also vitally concerned with education, support the schools financially and help to maintain an active community volunteer program.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Salary and Contract:
Salary commensurate with experience; three-year contract; fringe benefits negotiable.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as Superintendent of Schools in Massachusetts;
- Master’s degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in education, including experience in classroom, administration and central office.
- Demonstrated ability in promoting and supporting students’ PreK to 12 learning experiences that combine a balance of academic, social, and emotional skill development, and experience in assessment methods designed to measure growth in these areas;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including evidence of creating a culture of trust and respect;
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to develop and lead a successful administrative team;
- Expertise in developing, implementing and overseeing a long-term district vision and strategy;
- A track record of valuing and promoting an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion among students, staff, and community;
- Knowledge and experience in school budget and fiscal development, implementation and oversight and in communication of budget issues to the public.
- Experience with MSBA projects desirable
Applications must be received by 3:00pm EST April 30, 2021.
The appointment will be made the week of May 27th with anticipated starting date of July 1, 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
For more information, contact Dorothy Presser at email@example.com or (617) 538-2176.
Please do not contact members of the School Committee or Administration.
To apply for this job please visit www.masc.org.