Website FOXBOROUGH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
The School Business Manager of Finance and Operations is responsible for leading, supervising, and evaluating all aspects of the financial and operational functions of the school district including budget, financial reporting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and procurement, transportation, school nutrition, facilities, Extended Day, technology, and security. Additionally, the successful candidate will collaborate with all other central office administrators and building leaders to fulfill financial needs of the district and will maintain strong working relationships with the town officials.
To assist the Superintendent of Schools with the administration of business affairs of the school system in such a way as to provide the best possible educational services with the financial resources available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field required. Master’s Degree or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in business administration in a senior level position, preferably in school administration, or financial services industry.
- Ability to effectively utilize database and spreadsheet programs.
- Knowledge of MUNIS or related accounting financial management system.
- Designation as Massachusetts Certified Public Purchasing Official (MCPPO) preferred or willing to work toward certification within the first year of employment.
- Certified/certifiable as a School Business Administrator by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) with willingness to complete certification requirements within three years of hiring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Alternatives to the above qualifications as the School Committee may find appropriate and acceptable.
To apply for this job please visit www.foxborough.k12.ma.us.