Website Greater Lowell Technical High School
The Greater Lowell Technical School Committee is seeking an energetic and dynamic educational leader to serve as its superintendent-director. The successful candidate must possess the qualifications and skills to: maintain and improve school programs, ensure the academic and vocational technical achievement of our students, communicate effectively and work collaboratively with school committee, staff, students, parents, municipal officials and the community.
– Licensed or eligible for licensure by the MA D.E.S.E. as a Vocational Technical Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent.
– Combination of at least 10 years of teaching and/or school administrative experience.
– Masters degree in Education or Administration.
– Familiarity with school governance laws and regulations.
– Experience with budgets, regional school finance, and business management.
– Experience serving “high needs” and “at risk” student populations.
– Experience with school-based technology.
Salary commensurate with experience, 3-year contract, fringe benefits negotiable.
Tentative start date: July 1, 2020
Additional information is available on our website at www.gltech.org or by contacting Kathy Tierney at 978-441-4892 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interested candidates will be kept confidential. However, please note, your resume becomes a public record should you become a finalist.
Candidates are requested to submit the following:
– A letter of interest in this position;
– A current resume;
– A copy of the applicant’s Massachusetts Vocational Technical Superintendent license or documented evidence of licensure application and eligibility;
– College/University transcripts, credit, and degree documentation;
– Download the fillable “Employment Application” at www.gltech.org/domain/39 and save to submit with other materials;
– At least three current letters of reference, written within the last three years.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com