Membership in IDEAS provides Massachusetts school districts with exclusive access to member programs and services at discounted rates. IDEAS offers four levels of membership.
Current Members (SY22-23)
Acton-Boxborough, Arlington, Belmont, Bedford, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Concord-Carlisle, Dover-Sherborn, Foxborough, Lexington, Lincoln, Lincoln-Sudbury, Masconomet, Medway, Needham, Newton, Northshore Education Consortium, Randolph, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Westwood
All membership levels include the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration for a certain number of educators in IDEAS 1 and 2 graduate courses, varying by membership level (see below)
- Priority registration and discounted pricing for all graduate courses, workshops, seminars and consultations
- Early registration for Annual IDEAS Educators Conference
- Middle and High School Student Leadership Conferences
- Affinity Group for Educators of Color
- Book Group
- District-wide racial climate survey
IDEAS Membership Levels (SY22-23 and SY23-24)
|LEVEL||ANNUAL FEE||GRADUATE COURSE (IDEAS 1 or 2)|
|Entry||$3,500||Includes 2 seats|
|A||$6,000||Includes 6 seats|
|B||$10,000||Includes 14 seats|
|C||$14,000||Includes 22 seats|
Fees for Programs and Services
Individual educators from non-member districts may register for courses and seminars at non-discounted rates, if the seats are not filled by members.
|PROGRAM / SERVICE||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
|Graduate Course (30 hours)*||$650||$780|
|Graduate Course (15 hours)||$325||$390|
|Seminar (6 hours)||$175||$210|
|Workshop||Contact us||Contact us|
|Consulting / Coaching||$235 / hour||$285 / hour|
* After allotted membership seats have been exhausted.
Contact us about membership and pricing options.
Back to IDEAS Home Page.