Membership in IDEAS provides Massachusetts school districts with exclusive access to member programs and services at discounted rates. IDEAS offers four levels of membership.
All membership levels include the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration for a certain number of educators in IDEAS 1 and 2 graduate courses, varying by membership level (see below)
- Priority registration and discounted pricing for all graduate courses, workshops, seminars and consultations
- Early registration for Annual IDEAS Educators Conference
- Middle and High School Student Leadership Conferences
- Affinity Group for Educators of Color
- Book Group
- District-wide racial climate survey
IDEAS Membership Levels (SY22-23)
|LEVEL||ANNUAL FEE||GRADUATE COURSE (IDEAS 1 or 2)|
|Entry||$3,500||Includes 2 seats|
|A||$6,000||Includes 6 seats|
|B||$10,000||Includes 14 seats|
|C||$14,000||Includes 22 seats|
Fees for Programs and Services
Individual educators from non-member districts may register for courses and seminars at non-discounted rates, if the seats are not filled by members.
|PROGRAM / SERVICE||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
|Graduate Course (30 hours)*||$650||$780|
|Graduate Course (15 hours)||$325||$390|
|Seminar (6 hours)||$175||$210|
|Workshop||Contact us||Contact us|
|Consulting / Coaching||$235 / hour||$285 / hour|
* After allotted membership seats have been exhausted.
Contact us about membership and pricing options.
Back to IDEAS Home Page.